Could someone, like ANYONE, please explain why I might be wrong here - I'm all ears.
EDIT - 18 June 2014
A person trying to act as a detractor [I think americans say troll?] has in fact supplied two images that instantly prove the fraud without even needing to go to the evidence in the video.
One is a repeat of the original [doctored, now called PhotoShopped] image that won the Prize in 1972 and the other is a photo that is slightly different to those in my video.
The official american story asks you to believe that "someone" dropped a Hail Bomb [ie a Carpet Bomb] on the Village of Trang Bang, West of Saigon [as it was before america intervened].
The story says WITHOUT WARNING certain people ran from the village down the road [apparently East to Saigon but not important] and one was a pre pubescent girl Kim whose clothes had been "ripped from her body" by the napalm [including her all important panties].
Let's forget for now that the other kids were all said to arrive at the "photo opportunity spot" at the same time but not one other piece of clothing was even singed [and nor was Kim's hair or any part of the front of her body].
So let's just concentrate ON the story from the american govt which says Kim ran down road screaming, Ut took a CHANCE photo and "someone" grabbed her and took her to a "hospital". That is to say she was NOT required to turn around and do multiple runs down the same road so the "media assembled" could have multiple versions of her "agony", from which to pick the most "meaningful".
With those "rules" in place we can examine THREE aspects of the photos above, which are essentially at same position on the road [the lower one at most 50 yards further on].
1. The Napalm clouds in the background have basically dispersed in the lower photo by comparison to the Pulitzer photo, and while it would be very difficult to work out the time difference, we can say with certainty that the two photos were not on the same run, and that the lower photo was taken after the Pulitzer one.
2. In the Pulitzer photo there are men dressed as soldiers AND carrying guns. Whether or not they are actual soldiers is not important but at least for the sake of the story it helps to make the Pulitzer photo "believable", albeit the one on the far right reloading a camera has always been "passed, without comment".
Using the roadside "markers", [if we are to swallow the story] Kim has advanced an absolute maximum of 50 yards, so this is an absolute maximum of 10 seconds after the Pulitzer photo. But we see that after the Pulitzer photo at least 2 film crews [with "full Kubrick" shoulder mounted cameras] have moved in between Kim and the soldiers.
One has to ask [apart from why were the film crews THERE] are these film crews as fleet footed as the grandma who is shown in my video above as outsprinting the kids with a near dead baby in her hands to the photo opportunity spot by a minute or so?
3. Well there is no real need to get hot under the collar regarding such fleetfootedness as the kids themselves provide the answer.
If we are to believe in the one run story then [to use the names I give kids in my video] Blackpants and Tracksuit, who are lagging behind Kim, not only need to need to double her speed to get past her by lower photo but also need to "levitate" themselves from the right side of road some 20 yards to the left, come to a halt and start to wander back for next Take. And Shorts would have needed to suddenly stop his run and head back to where we see him in front of another new mystery man carrying a water can or some such.
So the only answer is this photo was taken some minutes later on a completely NEW run down the road by Kim, TOTALLY disqualifying the story from Washington that this was a CHANCE photo by Ut [who is never seen in any photo/video at all].
This leads to a choice of two conclusions.
1. The whole thing was a hoax including the horrifically bad attempt at Makeup on Kim's back.
2. The more horrific conclusion that the burns WERE real, meaning that Kim was subjected to the added torture of having to wait for help [if any] until she had satisfied the need to get the perfect propaganda photo for a bogus Pulitzer Prize.
While one can never write off the HORROR of america's hate fueled McCarthy style genocide, that conclusion obviously can not explain why a "full Hollywood" film crew had been dispatched to Trang Bang that morning.
So, like 9/11, a FULL hoax is the only conclusion to be drawn.